Contact me


Thursday, July 29, 2010

Well, Ive finally done it, my first attempt at a blog!

There has to be an easier way... I'm pretty computer literate however found the process of setting up this blog difficult and quite tiresome.I like to build up from the bottom, like my initial website (which I cant use),  not take whats there and mould it to my needs. I think I want more artistic control. Anyway, this is a start, lets get to it and I guess I better see how I go with it from here!
Dont forget to look at my website at dibbydabby.com

7 comments:

  1. You know the old saying, "You get what you pay for."? It looks like a good start.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was me, dunno how I was signed in as you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You need to set the time, it is not 12:38 AM.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmm cant fix that time for some reason so next best thing has had to happen, Ive removed it! Thanks Duk xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Onya Janet
    Gotta start some where

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ancient chinese proverb (so I'm told) "To begin is to be half finished" - wishing you every good wish for success in your new Blog.
    Love
    Don

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks everyone, I appreciate the support! And, I managed to fix that pesky time! Yah!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. Have a nice day!