Contact me


Friday, January 21, 2011

Happy Anniversary Honey - Andrews anniversary card

Happy Anniversary Andrew, I love you!
Not usually one for big public displays of affection I did want to acknowledge my wedding anniversary (yesterday) in a special way.


I am lucky to have a wonderful husband who loves me very much, who supports and encourages everything I do, who is protective of me ( in the right ways) by upholding my rights , standing by me and standing up for me and who is a wonderful and loving dad to our daughter as well. We’ve been through a lot of good times together and some hard times too, you have been beside me for all of those and we have shared the burdens and the laughter and that’s what marriage is about to me.

Love ya.

Janet


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. Have a nice day!