Contact me


Friday, April 29, 2011

Pages from my sketchbook

These are just some warts and all pages from my sketch book, nothing polished or certainly fancy, just playing around when I get time and having fun with whats around me. I thought I would share them as I have been away and haven't blogged much illustration stuff over the last week and I am on a short break from work so i have TIME which is generally a rare commodity so I thought I would strike while the iron is hot!

Some gnome fellows, inspired by Preston Blair

Coloured butterfly, I added a bit of colour to the black lino print (my first lino print)


 A couple of likely lads! Mmm Im still not happy with the scan. If anyone can lead me to some tips on the getting the best quality from your scans I would be very pleased
Mmmm thats an official Dora the Explorer sticker up there, Im certainly not taking credit for that :-)




2 comments:

  1. Oh cute and great stuff, love seeing people's sketchbook pages!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great sketchbook! Love the butterfly! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. Have a nice day!