Contact me


Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Creative Tuesday - Morning

Well Mortimer Mouse has trouble getting up early and so do I! I love mornings but find getting out of bed on work days to be quite difficult some times.



What a day I have had with computers today. I did my initial sketch this morning during three consecutive waiting periods for my work PC to reboot after three major crashes (resulting in that awful blue screen that has such a bad reputation!) Then tonight I was colouring it at home earlier and - you guessed it - crash! I hadn't saved so lost it all. This is a really quick colouring I have done before I take myself off to bed. If I stay up much longer it will be even harder to get up in the morning than usual!

Please 'do yourself a favour' and check out all the toasty treats for the theme of "morning" at http://goodteatoo.blogspot.com/

14 comments:

  1. ugh,..sorry about the computer woes!

    Your painting is so cute...I just laughed looking at that bedspread! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww cute! Hate computers sometimes but what would we do without them!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice sketch! He's like me, not a morning person really.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So Darling! :) Love it. Very darling. Love his name too and the bedspread, little toy, etc. TY so much for ploughing through in spite of all the issues!! It looks great. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely sketch and such a darling subject. Love the bedspread.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Computer curses...no wonder mousy could not get out of bed. I overslept this morning, so I really relate to your adorable sketch for Morning.

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is adorable...cute indeed! I will have to show Mortimer to Madeline! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Boy, does this ever bring back some happy memories. My Grandmother always hand made 'Mortimers' and gave them only to her granddaughters. I still have mine. Adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well if came out great. They are so cute.I have been have bookoos of computer problems too. No fun.
    QMM

    ReplyDelete
  10. Give that PC a kick in the butt for me!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for all the lovely comments, and for the empathy on my computer woes, I see most of us have been there! Ted I did give it a boot and a reboot! :-).

    ReplyDelete
  12. Jennifer I am really happy to have been able to bring you happy memories,

    ReplyDelete
  13. I agree Dina, I find when it comes to the computer I love it but I also have such frustrations with it at times too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. Have a nice day!